A little bit late with today's post (especially for my east coast readers!). Halle's teething and wanting her Mama, so not much time for anything aside from some cuddles and playing!
Yesterday Halle turned 9 months old... WOW! It was also her very first photo that was not taken in her Toronto nursery....
She's really becoming quite the big girl. Here's what's new...
- She has one little chomper now, and her second one is breaking through. We should have tooth #2 any day now!
- She's crawling up a storm and getting into everything. While we were packing for the move, this little girl would crawl right up to suitcases and boxes and start pulling out whatever she could. What a handful she is already!
- From the moment she could get herself to sitting on her own (from tummy to sitting), she was pulling herself to her knees. Then, last Tuesday while I was packing up the kitchen with both my Mom and B's Mom, she pulled herself to standing her nursery (where she was hanging out with B). Now she's pulling herself to her feet all the time (as this photo would indicate), and on everything.
- She's trying so hard to talk, and we have now resigned ourselves to the fact that her first word will be "Pup" or "Puppy". The dogs are the light of her life and she cheers up the instant she see's them. She regularly exclaim's "UP!", and has been practicing "P's"... I wouldn't be surprised if one of the above words escaped her mouth at any moment.
- She dances to upbeat music all the time! B bought her a new toy over the weekend that plays 40 different tunes, and the more upbeat songs always make her bounce up and down on her bum... I love watching her "dance"
I feel as if I could be telling you all that she's walking by this time next month! This little one is fearless... and has some bruises to show it. I'm already learning, that as a Mom you can't protect them from everything... and I know that will just get more difficult.
House photos coming soon, I promise! We've been putting together some new pieces so I can't wait to see everything in it's place - it's slowly starting to feel more like home around here!
5 minutes ago